Creation isn’t the only way to blogging.
Compiling others’ best creations with appropriate credit does 5 things
- Helps the original creators with recognition and more traffic
- Helps you get traffic without doing a lot of work
- Helps you network with fellow bloggers and creators at ease when you use and promote their content and name
- Helps your audience receive massive value while the content breaks the monotony
- Helps you make money (about to share in a moment)
How to Curate Posts That Make Money
Interestingly, every post I have curated is making money for me. Here are some examples –
- You can curate opinions. Pick a great subject or question. Invite the most trusted and well known people to share their opinion for that question. make sure you invite them with a personalized message. This helps you and them with great recognition.
2. You can curate tools, books & products around a specific solution. We often call it list post. These posts attract prospective buyers to list their tools and products for a fee.
Remember to give appropriate credit to the original creator or owner with a backlink. Inform them with an email that you have included them and tag them in your social media promotions with a note. Watch your posts get unexpected visibility.
Your Action plan for today:
Think of a few strong curation subjects and start the research.
Review the existing curated posts if you already have, double-check the credits of original creators and promote the posts again.
Still clueless? Share your blog in the comments. I would love to share some suitable ideas for curation on your blog.