Over 70% of the bloggers think blogging is only writing, posting and that writing somehow makes money.
Before you opt for blogging for money, you got to understand this “somehow” well.
What all are the ways your blog will make money for you?
Building email lists is one of the most powerful ways to monetize your blog and email subscribers. Unfortunately, most of the bloggers don’t have an email list building system in place.
You can make massive money from affiliate marketing and selling your own products and services if you have a rich email list of subscribers and loyal readers.
First thing, remember to start building your email list of subscribers from day 1. The day you start blogging, start looking forward to receive subscribers.
How to build an email list and grow your subscribers?
- Keep your blog subscription pitch at prominent places of your blog. Top of the sidebar, end of every blogpost, end of every page.
- Give your readers a a strong reason to subscribe to you. Give a giveaway, useful resource or somehing cool in exchange of the subscription.
Guides to help you build an email list and subscriber base – How to 10000 subscribers in 6 months & Interact Quiz Builder to Increase Subscribers
Your action plan for today:
- Review your blog to see if you have the subscription pitches at the most visible places on your blog
- Keep the subscription pitch interesting and promising instead of just writing, “Subscribe to us”. That’s a turn off. See some good subscription pitch examples.
- Take your time to create a good resource or giveaway to increase your opt-in rate.
Got question about subscriptions, email list building or even bloggings? Feel free to ask in the comments.
See you soon with another blogging tip.