You can grow what you can not measure.
Google analytics helped me measure and track my action plans, helped me see what worked and what didn’t, and led the blog and me grow to 7 figure income.
Wondering how just one tool can lead to such money?
Not the only one tool but one of the most important blogging tools I recommend every blogger. This is how Google analytics and search console level up your blogging.
- Data of the total number of new and repeat visitors every day (and their locations) – helps you stay motivated and aware.
- Data of the top visited posts and pages – helps you what’s in demand
- Data of duration of stay – helps you ease the navigation and simplify the blog to increase their stay time
- Data of the rankings, positions and click through rate – helps you stay motivated and measure scope of your blog potential
- Data of the traffic drop and spikes – helps you figure and fix things before it is too late
Over all, insights and data from Google analytics and search console helps you improve your blog, and monetize it better and faster.
Things that a blogger must track with analytics.
New and repeat users per month
Keywords and their ranking positions
Top landing pages
Bounce rate on mobile and desktop
Add affiliate products and service pitches to your top landing pages
Use the keyword data from search console to improve you
Your action plan for the day:
Check if your blog has Google analytics and search console set up. If not, do it right away.