- They both can sell courses or services
- They focus more on the audience and readership
- The site or blog converts more when it is minimal
So, I made use of these hours and curated the best 11 best WordPress themes for blogs you can use without giving a second thought.
Note that you can customize any theme you like from this list irrespective of the niche it is. So, consider them as 13 top multi-purpose wordpress themes for business and bloggers.
I have multiple blogs in several niches and I am always in lookout for best wordpress themes for bloggers, writers and authors – free or paid. This is another cool wordpress theme I discovered that fits well for bloggers and coaches.
If you are an experienced blogger, you can sell your online blogging course with this theme’s ready to use option. Other cool features of this theme include:
- Fast Loading
- Translation Ready
- Over 70 Design Elements
- Free Stylish Popups – all what you need to do is drag and drop
Did you know that this theme has got 20000+ sites done around the world? Check this out.
I used this theme for one of my websites and I wasn’t surprised by over whooping 100,000 users used this for their blogs and websites. Some reasons for you?
- Chose from a collection of 370+ beautiful demos. 370? Seriously
- Shops, listings, magazine, business page, you name it and you’ll find it in this theme.
This is one of the most popular multi-purpose theme you’d not want to miss. Own it, use it for multiple blogs and sites if you’re into digital business and every website will look unique and different. What else you would want?
Another neat theme with a brilliant look and feel that bloggers would want. Whether you’re a new blogger who started off or someone looking for a blog makeover, this is one of the best wordpress themes for bloggers I recommend,
Easy to follow video tutorials if you want to set up your blog yourself
- Lots of powerful inbuilt shortcodes that allow you to beautify your posts and pages
- One of the rare themes with mega-menu if you plan to set up an affiliate shop
- Set up a no-hassle one-page layout options to introduce your service or yourself
- Video backgrounds are in trend and this theme makes it easy for you to give your blog a glamorous and modern look with videos
- Woocommerce ready to let you feel free about your e-commerce section
- Multi-language option made easier with WPML compatibility
- Multiple unlimited sidebars to make each page unique and more relevant for your readers
This theme is also listed at Awwwards, thanks to the modern useful features and thousands of happy users.
While looking for the best wordpress themes for bloggers and writers, I discovered this dark but neat theme with smooth transition effects. Those who love creative stuff and want a modern theme, this is a good choice.
It is compatible with Mailchimp integrations that make your list building easier from day 1. You can enjoy the choice of multiple blog pages. Free Google fonts and icons make indexing and loading easier for your blog.
This is another award-winning and most popular theme among bloggers and coaches. One of my clients and a brilliant fitness coach is using it on their business website.
The most appealing features include:
- Cool Parallax and Video Backgrounds without compromising with site speed
- 800+ Google Fonts
- Visual Composer Pagebuilder if you want to set up your blog yourself
- Fully supported by WPML for your multi-lingual audience
I found this beautiful wordpress theme when one of my clients wanted a feminine look for her blog. I was amazing at this find and couldn’t resist using it for more than one blogs. Specially designed and tailored for female coaches, this wordpress theme has all the essential features to make your website a successful lead capture tool.
It comes ready with optin forms to catch more leads. Other than that:
- Powerful Live Customizer allowing you to build your blog without any coding knowledge
- Homepage Customisable Opt-in Block
- Opt-in Blocks before each articles
- Direct link to Mailchimp with MailChimp for WordPress
- 600+ Google fonts – change the fonts easy from the Theme panel
- 30+ Shortcodes to make your blog posts and pages look richer
This blog is using this beautiful theme. It’s neat, clean, modern and professional look won my heart. This theme is suitable for mentors but equally amazing for bloggers who want to ace the industry with a pro look. This theme comes with a core objective – conversion.
It comes with:
- 2 layouts with 8 different homepages
- Compatible with booked appointments plugin
- Supports sticky header for an easier user experience
- Ready to use pricing tables if you’re offering some service
This theme is becoming a favorite of bloggers, business owners and coaches.
The reasons why it’s winning hearts are:
- Massive options that allow you to create your choice of layouts, giving your website and blog, your personality
- Adaptive Images system that detects your visitor’s screens size and automatically fits in to give the appropriate re-scaled versions.
- Such a smooth, clean, contemporary and modern layout that looks professional to the highest standards of quality
- Choose from over 50+ ready to go concepts or combine whatever you like to create your own look of the pages ready to go and combine, building a layout has never been easier. Anything you can think of can be built.
- Independent album galleries to give your pictures a grand look at one place.
The theme is featured at Awwwards and Forbes and if it matches the look and feel you wanted, just go ahead and use it for your blog.
I was mesmerized when I saw this theme. It is the height of minimalism when it comes a beautiful, clean and minimal theme.
Any blogger who uses this theme is going to win their new and old readers just by the appearance of the blog.
Other than a neat blog, this theme is a great fit for graphic designers, packaging companies and business corporate websites. Two main reasons to choose this theme other than looks are:
- 100% Fluid Layout – You can set 100% of site’s content width to fit your screen size
- 19 Header Layouts – With ability to control logo, navigation spaces
- 6 Footer Layouts – Very few themes have got footer options. This theme is a winning one
- 6 Gallery Layouts – Choose the one that matches your personality
- 14 blog layouts – Seriously? 14 options to decide how your blog looks.
This is another favorite wordpress theme for bloggers and I am using it for one of my health blogs. It’s rich visual block layout and outstanding post styles are everything a blogger would want.
A few more features for you to lure and decide:
- Over 420+ premium ready to use layouts
- Stunning big grids
- Multiple author templates to choose from (Wow, why I am not even using this feature myself)
- A social counter widget that works as a user magnet if you’re blogging daily
- Instagram widget for active instagram users. Let more people follow you
- Video playlist
- Translation panel to welcome multi-lingual audience
I am more of a text person and any blogger who loves playing with mostly words and less pictures would fall in love with this theme.
Writing is a clean and minimal blog theme for perfect for writers who prefer staying simple and minimal. With great typography and choice of modern to classic layout, this theme makes one of the top WordPress themes for blogs.
What more appeals to you and influence your choice:
- Perfect SEO ( Everything is perfect sorted according to HTML5 outline rules, it will boost your SEO results in Search Engines )
- Facebook Open Graph Tags
- Different Blog Styles
- Easy To Customize ( Using WordPress Live Customizer)
- Responsive & Retina Ready
- Touch Friendly
- Multi-lingual & Translation Ready and WPML Compatible
This is the last theme I wanted to share with my fellow bloggers. I am a fan of minimalism and with an experience of over a decade of blogging, I have seen minimal wordpress themes converting the most. Himmelen is made for bloggers and focused on giving the best user experience with unlimited blog styles and layout combinations.
It’s cool features include;
- Different header styles
- 650+ Google fonts
- 5 Blog Listing layouts (Default/Vertical/2 Column/Compact List/Masonry)
- Instagram Feed Integration
- MailChimp Newsletter integration
- WooCommerce support (add shop features to your blog
I have tested each theme on one or more of my blogs and they’re making big money. Feel free to choose any and start blogging with consistency. You’ll see money fruits showing up in your bank account soon.
All the best
P.S: Have you got any great themes for bloggers? Share that in the comment and I may add it to list.