Media kit on your blog is a must-have if you want your blog to make passive money.
I will keep today’s post, quick, simple and straight to the point.
You are working hard to make your blog popular among target readers and visible in search engines, use a media kit to attract the advertisers and monetize your blog without too much communication.
I make $2k-3k on an average using my Media Kit.
Having a media kit on your blog does this:
- Lets advertisers know your blog is available to sell space.
- Gives them an idea of your blog stats and audience
- Tell them about the pricing and advertising fee
- Shares the terms of advertising
- Gives them an option to pay and get job done faster
It makes the whole process easy for both of you and your blog starts getting some money love.
Where to put your Media kit?
Prominent, easy to spot, right in your main navigations.
How to create a great Media for your blog?
You can start with a simple media kit. Canva has got amazing ready-to-use media kit templates. You can media kit can be ready within maximum 15 minutes.
Use this guide to create a mind-blowing Media Kit for your blog
Your action plan for today:
- Get your best blog stats
- Review and update your media kit if you already have one. Update pricing if necessary.
- Create one on Canva if you don’t have.
- Add it to your navigation
Yooo… You’re ready to start receiving inquiries. Got questions about Media Kit?
Feel free to ask. Let’s make your blog make more money for you.
Want A to K best blogging tips of this series? Find them all here