I am sharing my personal favorite blogging tip and blogging experiment that continues to give me traffic, leads and invitation to podcasts and live sessions as a guest speaker.
I love creating FAQ posts. These posts has 10-50 frequently asked common industry questions at one place, with a brief yet complete answers.
This is the magic FAQ posts do
- This post helps you build credibility and trust when you have answered all burning questions at once place
- You delighted your readers with a wow feeling and saved their time.
- You’ve attracted other bloggers to give you a backlink by sharing this FAQ post in their resources and references.
- You’re targeting multiple keywords in the same post that drives massive traffic.
- It helps you with improved conversion rate when you’re selling your services and products.
- You can link these brief answers to some of the detailed posts on your blog that answers the specific question in detail. That drives traffic to your older posts and increase the users’ stay time (ranking factor) on your blog.
Examples of FAQ posts: Blogging FAQ | Social Media Questions | Best Web Design / Blog FAQ for New Entrepreneurs | One Liner Social Media FAQs
Your action plan for today:
- Think of a specific subject and create an FAQ post with 10-15 questions.
- Link some of the answers to your old posts
Not sure what FAQ topic to write about? Share your blog url in the comments and I will share some ideas with you.
See you soon with another best blogging tip and lesson from my blogging journey.